New York City Visa Help

New York is a city of many wonders and the sights, sounds and culture are all on offer to visitors from all over the world. It’s also a city of many people who want to live and work here. There are a number of visas available to those who want to do so. Some of these require that the person has a US passport while others do not. The Office of Global Services (OGS) provides information about immigration and visas to NYU students, faculty and staff traveling to the United States from around the world. This information is provided in-person, online and through a variety of programs throughout the year.

How do you open a garage door without power from the outside?

The most popular new york city visa help is the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) which is available to those from countries that are members of the Visa Waiver Program. ESTA allows for a 90 day stay in the United States and is quick to apply for. This is a great option for those who are thinking of moving to the United States and want to check out the place before making a full decision.

To get an ESTA you simply fill out the online form which takes about 10 minutes. You need to enter all your details including your passport details and answer a few eligibility questions. Once your application is processed you will receive an approval or a denial message. The ESTA is not a visa and does not give you the right to work in the US but it will allow you to enjoy all that New York has to offer.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *